Friday 27 January 2012

The simple things that keep you busy

I'm bored are words that do not come into my vocabulary.I didn't like my children saying it and its not something i ever say.I can always find something to do.
If I'm watching TV I'm normally doing something else as well.

One thing I'm attempting at the moment is this blanket.


I don't know much about crochet but i can continue these blankets.My MIL starts me off and i then just go round and round.One day i will look at a tutorial and try something different as i love seeing what the other crafty bloggers can do.

Its taking time as i can only do it when i get given oddments of wall but it keeps me warm in the evenings.

Spare room was cleared of decorations last night so it now just needs a hoover.Its still full, Toys and some of my stockpile of toilet roll,hair conditioner and fabric conditioner.

I'm going to have another cup of tea now before i go to work but at least i have something exciting to look forward to on Sunday.Will tell all later.

Until next time
nto
x

7 comments:

  1. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to be bored, there's so much I want to do but not enough time to do it. Your blanket is lovely. I'm making a granny square blanket at the moment, I taught myself how to crochet a granny square last year but haven't progressed from there with any other sort of crochet yet. Can't wait to hear what you've got planned for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a child if I ever said "I've got nothing to do" my parents would ALWAYS say "well, do it quietly then".
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand that expression either. I have lots of hobbies so there's always something I can do. I don't understand people who don't have any hobbies.

    Jane, that's comical what your parents used to say, Iv'e never heard that one before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get bored either! I have always got something on the go.I love being busy, Tony, on the other hand can just sit and watch tv and says he never gets bored doing that. Watching tv for long would make me bored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if you have a hobby that you love, you'll never get bored. My loves are cardmaking and scrapbooking. I'm left-handed and can't knit or crochet because no-one would teach me, but I'm joining a craft group that has 3 left-handed knitters in it and the person who runs the club said that they would be happy to teach me, so I'm looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to add what a lovely blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey you have been busy! I keep meaning to repack mine up but hubby hates me doing it.. He calls me granny grey, cheeky git. Mind you while he is away I shall crack on.

    X x

    ReplyDelete