Sunday 15 January 2012

Morning all

Apart from a huge basket of ironing to do and a job to see i don't have work at the pub/hotel today and it feels great.It seemed to catch up with me yesterday and i was asleep by 7.30 ish....

This morning I'm sat on the sofa with a blanket over me(heating turned off,OH in bed and DD at BF'S)
With a few candles burning .BLISS ...I'm as snug as a bug in a rug..

I'm planning my day here's a list of what i would like to achieve.

Ironing (only paid )
Washing
Plant some Garlic
Peal potatoes for dinner (Eldest daughter coming for dinner again)
Sewing.
Look at job and hopefully get (they have already spoken to existing customer for reference)
RELAX....

If any of you UK based people pass by a Tesco have a look for these


,they are normally hung on a clip strip.I found them at a store yesterday.OH had to look at a job directly over the road from it so i went in whilst waiting for him.
They scan at a 1p
you pop them in your bag so your never caught short.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had seen your post earlier as we went up to our local tesco this morning for newspapers.We never seem to drop on a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Hope you had a good day today and plenty of rest.
    Take care.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete