Saturday 28 January 2012

Did anyone else go to Lidl today?

I popped into Lidl after work today to get some of the half price cheese.
Didn't realise they were having a mega non food sale.It was busy as you can imagine and a bit like a jumble sale but i had a quick rummage.I managed to get a flannelet fitted double sheet for a £1,its baby blue but only me and OH see the fitted sheet and the colour doesn't bother me. Also picked up a electric bag and vacuum sealer ( well chuffed with that)
And i actually remembered to pick the cheese up which was a bonus.

Tomorrow we are off to Bournemouth,our son has paid for us to stay in a hotel with evening meal and breakfast.It was an anniversary present and the Groupon expires on 31st Jan so i had to pull my finger out and book it or loose out.I'm looking forward to it and hopefully we wont spend lots....

Until later
nto
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh sounds heavenly. Have a fantastic time and we shall look forward to hearing all about it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both have a wonderful time at Bournemouth x

    ReplyDelete