Thursday 21 February 2013

Tickets

I have purchased my train tickets for my journey to London tomorrow.£47.20 for a 1 day travel card eek...
I will be reimbursed all my travel costs tomorrow .
It will be an early start,i have reserved a seat on the 7.33 train to Paddington and i will arrive at 8.03 am then hopefully a taxi will get me to my destination by 9 am.I am still very nervous but everyone i have spoken to so far involved in the shoot have been really nice.
The lady who is interviewing me sent me a list of ideas to read through of
Ways to live rich on a budget.
Most of the items on it i have been doing for years but there were a couple of new ones which im looking into.

I'm glad to see a few people have signed up to Topcashback.I'm finding the snap and save, click and snap and shopitize amazing.Adding to that comparing some prices and getting the asda price guarantee 10%.
Here's a link to free cashback, click on this link and go down to Visit Orlando,its £2.17 free cashback which tracks very quickly for filling in a few details.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/free-cashback/cashback/

Its been half term this week and it has been so nice not rushing out at just after 7,30 .I worked out the other day i have been doing a school run for 21 years now,eldest son is 25 and started school at 4,youngest daughter is 18 and still at school.




http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/lmhart1?source=tellafriend


5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day, I can't wait to read all about it.

    Have fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day and keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your day and good luck.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete