Wednesday 6 February 2013

Marie Curie

I have finally pulled my finger out and done something i have talked about doing for a very long time.Charity work....
My mum died nearly 25 years ago of Cancer and she was helped at the end by Marie Curie nurses.So when i saw this
http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/en-GB/fundraising-volunteering/great-daffodil-appeal/

I decided to email them,
Well today i spoke to them and was able to choose when and where i would collect.So my day is 30th March (Easter Saturday) and I'm giving 2 hours of my day to collect. Hopefully it will be the first of many things i do.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!!

    I hope you get a pleasant spot to collect in.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you a very worthwhile cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you, Marie Curie do an amazing job and is definitely a worthwhile use of your time

    x

    ReplyDelete