Friday 22 February 2013

Im so glad i went

Today started bright and early.Nice easy journey to Paddington,.Taxi driver was really friendly and chatted the whole  way.Glad i wasn't paying for it as it cost £24.

I was interviewed by Hannah and it was relaxed and comfortable and she put me completely at ease.
Next hair and makeup, my make up artist used to do hair and make up for Helen Miran and Penny Lancaster to name just 2.

Tried on a few outfits with stylist  when she offered me the outfit i wore i was shocked,I never where jeans, always thought they should be left to the slimmer people but i was pleasantly surprised.The shoes were killers and i now have the blisters to show for it.
All involved were brilliant you were made to feel you were the most amazing person ever and praised all the time whilst pictures were taken.
Lunch was brought in and then round two of pictures which were group photos.

If your not easily upset i a have put a few photos below. yeas i  know it must be a first for me to put my own picture on.

I met 2 lovely ladies at the photo shoot so that's another added bonus.

I arrived home at 5.30 and im delighted that i stepped out of my comfort zone and didn't bottle out of doing it.


20 comments:

  1. You look very glamorous! Love the blouse and jeans but I would have stood no chance with the killer heels! Glad you had a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! It looks as if you had a great day. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look beautiful! I wondered what you looked like. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,it has done my confidence the world of good.x

      Delete
  4. Hi nto, nice to meet you! So glad you had a good day, you look fantastic in that outfit, well done for being so brave. When is your issue out in stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks strange not to be invisible anymore.I asked at the shoot if they would prefer the balloons in front of me but for some reason she said no.
      x

      Delete
  5. Wow!! Absolutely brilliant, well done you on being brave enough to just go for it. You look amazing and a proper 'lady in red', the heels would have done for me completely, I guess I'm just a blue jeans and wellies girl now. If the geese saw me coming at them wearing red jeans they would chase me off the farm :-)

    I'm glad you enjoyed your day, I will pick up every copy of the Tesco mag until I see you in it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue,i was way out of my comfort zone but im glad i have done it.Mag is out May i think.xx

      Delete
  6. You look fantastic. Can't wait to read the mag. Which issue will it be in? Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased it all went well hun and you look amazing! Red is definitely a great colour on you. Give us the heads up when the mag is out so we can all have a read.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. Glad all went well and you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, you look fab and I bet you are really pleased that you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Anne,i have had some of the nicest comments ever and my children are so proud of me
      x

      Delete
  10. You look fabulous. What a great day out.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like you had a wonderful day. You look great in the photos.
    Well done.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete