Sunday 15 January 2012

My Daughter

This afternoon i picked my eldest daughter up and she came home for dinner.Little things you take for granted but it has taken 2 years to get to this stage.
She is currently chatting away snuggled up on the beanbag.Its lovely having both my girls with me.I visited my son today for a cuppa after i went to see a cleaning job which i got by the way.So a lovely family day.

I tried to take a couple of pictures as this is something i missed.She hid so here;s one i managed and one from her day job.She's dark again now ( it changes like the weather)




I planted some garlic.
ironing
didn't get any sewing done but never mind
until tomorrow
nto
x

Nearly forgot OH was given a onesy from DD's boyfriend So OH tried it on and is still wearing it.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely for you to have them both home. She's a stunning girl.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad its going well at the moment with dd, good news on the new job you will have those debts paid off in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy my daughter more and more.

    ReplyDelete