Wednesday 11 January 2012

Evening all.

Today my dd had an exam it was only and hour so it was pointless me going off and coming back so i went to the small town centre near school.(dd is working from home because of her ankle and Dr's advice)

It was nice to have a wonder.

Tonight for dinner i made a chicken pie and mini roasties.All done in my mini oven.I love it so glad i got one.



So all in all not a very exciting day.

Did anyone else get the Boots vitamin offer ( i did)




I know i have mentioned this before about stats but i would love for all the people that read this blog to say hi and say where your from.
Until later
nto
x

7 comments:

  1. HI Lisa, its Anne, guess you know from reading my blog I'm from Wakefield.I just noticed the gadgets on your blog, the swag bucks and the Feedjit and the total page views,How did you put them on and what does the swab bucks do????X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne
    Hope you are well.Im not 100% sure on Swagbucks,I was recommended it by someone on MSE,By doing a few clicks on there site every day you earn sb and they can be redeemed for Amazon vouchers,I think you need about 800 and you get a £5 voucher, It appears to be mainly American things but by doing the daily poll and a few surveys you earn a few sb. I keep the tab open whilst im online and click back to it every now and again. When i get tome i should do the tutorial..If you do click through my link i get referral sb.
    The other thing i saw on another blog,you can click on a link that's on it. I'm nosey and its good to see whose looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neerly forgot ,page views if you go unto your dashboard you can add a gadget and its there,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter is making speedy recovery.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.only 3 more weeks to go and then hopefully the cast will come off
      x

      Delete
  5. I read your blog almost every day or when you blog and I live in Lehi, Utah in the USA. It's a small town south of Salt Lake City. Mini roasties sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth
      Thanks for reading my ramblings and for commenting.
      (Mini roasties just cook quicker ,i have become tight dont want the power on for long)
      x

      Delete