Friday 6 January 2012

I won....

A few years ago i started entering competitions.Had some really good wins including an amazing family holiday to Bluestones National park ,hotel stays and premieres.Well last year i hardly entered any.

After finding out my SIL had won a couple of great prizes i decided to start again,
Well i had my first wem yesterday, for non compers that stands for winning email.
Drum roll.....
my 1st win of 2012 was An Apple cooker.Hopefully it will be just the start and i will be able to report more wins.
Just hope i have enough hours in my day to do all the things i want to do as well as go to work.
Jazz Apples

3 comments:

  1. Well done you ! I rarely win anything (but then again I dont enter much so cant expect to) but it must be so exciting when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Look forward to seeing what else you win.

    X x

    ReplyDelete