Tuesday 24 January 2012

Only one came tonight...

As you all know by now.Tuesday is family night. Only the littleone came tonight ,her sister had been unwell all day.
She was on top form as usual.
here's what she did to her daddy with the milk stickers that came in the post.




What a miserable day it has been today. I work inside so it doesn't directly affect me apart from carrying my things to and from the car.

Did anyone watch supercrimpers last night? Didn't really learn anything new,was hoping that there would be a few new things for me to do..saying that i have never used the netting on lemons etc as a scourer.
Did any of you learn anything new?

Until later
nto
x

5 comments:

  1. Hi I watched superscrimpers and I didnt really learn anything either.I cant believe people waste £50 worth of food per week, unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its shocking but i was like that family before my lbm.I could easily go shipping and spend over a £100 and not have anything in for dinner.Im soo much better now.I have spent £215 in January and both freezers are full,
      x

      Delete
  2. I tried to get it on iplayer but it won't play outside the UK.
    I'm in shock at Anne saying people waste 50 UK pounds of food each week....that's criminal.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your grandaughter feels better soon. I haven't watched SuperScrimpers yet, still on tape waiting to be watched.

    ReplyDelete