Monday 23 January 2012

Happy New Year

I would try and be clever and say it in Chinese but i would have only Googled it.

I was born in the year of the horse so this is me


You are a Horse

Very hardworking and independent. Will work on and on until a job is finished. Very intelligent, ambitious and expect to succeed. Can cope with several projects at once. Easily fall in love.

So true, My husband is a Tiger and his is so not him  (i think his mum must of lied about when he was born)

I have said before i adore the people i clean for on a Monday...Today we were talking about freezers, she showed me her freezer and i have NEVER seen such an organised freezer.She has baskets made to measure from these people
1 Basket is meat,1 veg,so on and so on.
I was showed a pot of freezer jam, i never knew you could freeze jam.Bless her heart she said i could have it,Raspberry freezer jam, it had defrosted enough to decant into a jar before i left.The raspberries are grown in the garden.I was told the best variety to buy so I'm going to look for those in a mo..
I also left with another pack of seeds.leeks this time.

After all work was completed i popped to Morrison's,they have whole chickens for under £2.50 bigger than the ones that are 3 for £10 in most supermarkets.They also have Utterly butterly for 90p a pot and Welsh cheese half price,These are all things i use alot .Just wish i had more room for the chickens in my freezer.
My cake from Sunday has gone....so i made another today,dinner and cake done in mini oven.

Was supposed to go to cinema this evening ( freebie) but DD didn't think she would be able to get comfortable with her ankle if the cinema was busy.

Superscrimpers on TV tonight hopefully i will learn something new but i doubt it.
Debtbusting is going ok.Im so close to having OH's van loan paid off, next month i think.You will all know when i have.

Until later
nto
x

2 comments:

  1. Kung Hei Fat Choi. I remember my daughter learing how to say Happy New Year in Chinese when she was at primary school for a school assembly they were doing. My hubby is a horse and I'm a monkey, though I don't know what that means. Thanks for the tip about Morrison's bargains. We don't have a Morrison's very close by but we do sometimes do our shopping there as they seem to have some good offers on. I haven't watched SuperScrimpers yet, I've got it taped to watch later. Good luck with paying off the van loan. Hope it goes to plan and you get it paid off next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't very impressed by superscrimpers this time. Especially the advise not eat out of date food.

    ReplyDelete