Sunday 13 November 2011

Early start

DD had to be up at five this morning for work at 6.  Even though OH grudgingly agreed to take her this morning
i always get up...I'm an early riser anyhow but i don't like the thought of her getting up and going without seeing her.
So washing sorted,some dishes wiped and put away next lot washed and currently draining.My dishwasher broke about 4 months ago so I'm doing without for as long as possible.


Chicken in the slow cooker for tonight's roast, and now I'm sat down having my third cuppa of the morning, i do love my tea.


I have a customers ironing to do today but i will do that later when hubbie is up, (he has this knack of being able to go back to bed)
one more bargain picked up yesterday,big signs on shelf saying buy one get one free on shaving gel, the discount didn't come off so they give double the difference back so both free, i do love a bargain

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I'm exhausted just thinking about getting up at 5am! Enjoy the roast, we had chicken too and theres loads left, we could be eating it all week!X

    ReplyDelete