Thursday 24 November 2011

31 sleeps until Christmas

Are you ready for the big day?


I dont think i  have much to get , as i said before not buying for as many people this year .Need to go to Primani for a few bits for my daughter she wants a couple more of those all in one sleepsuits.


Definately reducing what i spend as i would much rather be debt free.


Hoping i get paid from 2nd job tomorrow will give me the incentive to keep going...


Had an email this afternoon as well from

Savvy Circle: Congratulations and welcome to the Pantene Pro-V team!



I have been selected to try out some new Pantene products, these are being sent out next week, along with some coupons and samples to give away. I love trying new products especially when they are free....


Do you send off for freebies?
until later
x
nto

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, Havent had any freebies for ages but its great when you get them isnt it? I did once get free Prima magazines for a year and all I had to do was give them feedback. That was good!
    P.S. I love Primani pjs. I always ask for them every year!

    ReplyDelete