Friday 16 March 2012

Work today

The good news is
I still have my job ( until i can find more of my own work)
and
I have all weekend off.
When i arrived at worked today the manager i had arranged the time off with asked me if i was ok.
I said no to be honest I'm totally pi**ed off. Lots of ranting by her about the other manager which i told her I'm not here to score points or get involved in arguments between the 2 managers, i just wanted the time off.
Well she is going to cover the shift.
Glad i don't work Monday as major ructions are going to happen.
So I'm going to put an ad out and try to get a little bit more private work so i can leave,because i can imagine my name will be mud next week
until later
nto
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor you, never mind keep your chin up and hopefully you will find something else soon.

    ReplyDelete