Monday 12 March 2012

Say Cheese

Evening all.
I had a little red card left on Saturday from postman, so i went and collected it.Wasn't expecting anything so didn't have a clue what it was.It turns out i had been accepted to trial the viakal spray.

If you get a chance have a look at the supersavvyme site.They always have coupons and trials available.

Heads up to all you UK followers,Tesco have the extra mature Cathedral city cheese for £1 a block,use by May.

Its all clearly labelled.Also PG Tips the Delicate one is being discontinued it is 67p a box long dated.


So I'm now well stocked up on cheese and will have a mass grating session tomorrow.

hope this helps a few people.
until later
nto
x

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, I applied but didn't get chance for this trial. I seem to be missing all these 1p deals due to work but I live in hope.

    X x

    ReplyDelete