Saturday 10 March 2012

Thanks Marmalade and Catmint

I followed your instructions and changed my header.

I now have a selection of memorable pictures on display ,
including a competition win to meet the  the Courteners.DD 2 with the lead singer.
Day out at Peppa Pig world
.Madame Tussauds.
Comp win to IOW festival where Paulo entertained me and the whole festival experience is one i do wish to repeat especially the IOW.

Hope you all enjoyed this lovely fine day.

When i finally got home i sowed some seeds and had my dinner cooked for me.
Perfect end to the day.

Until later
nto
x

2 comments:

  1. Your header looks great. I'm trying to do the same but am having trouble downloading Picnik xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It looks really great, well done! All down to Joy initially, she obviously inspired us all!

    ReplyDelete