Saturday 3 March 2012

Green clubcard points

When i arrived at work yesterday,one of my colleagues informed me that they had saved all the cans that had been left in the hotel all week, 2 box full and 3 bags full.
This afternoon after work we went to the automated recycling machine, we had approx 300 cans,collected in less than 3 weeks.Oh took a couple of bags and picked loads up on his walk.I know it doesn't sound like alot but this would have got me £1.50 in clubcard points. so £6 in rewards.(£5 would buy us £20 worth of food in a local pub)

My fridge freezer was delivered this evening,its standing now not allowed to turn it on for 4 hours.
I'm really pleased.


Apparently the hotel is busy tonight so i have work tomorrow. Ive been shown how to iron the bedding so will have to go in Wednesday afternoon /evening to do the ironing that has built up. Its all money so cant complain too much.

Hope you have all had a good day
until later
nto
x

5 comments:

  1. Hi I have never heard of green clubcard points, sounds a great idea to me though.Do all Tesco's do this do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Anne
      have a look at this web page to see if there is one near you

      http://www.tesco.com/greenerliving/greener_tesco/what_tesco_is_doing/tesco_recycling_centre_locations.page?

      nto
      x

      Delete
  2. What a great idea with cans. I shall see how many I can get, but it won't be any thing like that amount.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the sexy new fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, THAT is a good looking fridge!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete