Thursday 16 February 2012

Another new Day

In my neck of the woods yesterday felt almost Spring like.Nothing like a mild day to make you feel better...

One of my jobs was cancelled yesterday so DD and i went to the Cinema to see Woman in Black,wow does that film make you jump.could love to see the stage show as I've heard this is really good adaptation.

Little one came over yesterday evening as she didn't come Tuesday,i know I'm biased but she is adorable,I was told i was the best nanny in the world...even though she probably says it to all her Nanny's and grandmas ( and she has a few in her life) i LOVED it...We played ,attempted to get her to eat her dinner and then it was home time.
 The dog has the patience of a Saint



Looked more into the recycling and OH says the scrap yards take aluminium cans but SFT posted a comment saying her parents recycle at Tesco and get clubcard points.I looked into this and found this
http://www.tesco.com/greenerliving/greener_tesco/what_tesco_is_doing/tesco_automated_recycling_centres.page?

you get clubcard points for recycling ,cans,milk bottles and glass.We have one of these automated centres about 15 miles from us, so once every few months we are going to try it ( check its working first)
I love Clubcard rewards and i could use it if i get enough in time to get our RAC membership.

So our recycling bins are going to be sorted again so the stuff i can take doesn't go out in the council recycling.
My son is going to save his for us and I'm going to pick up every thing i see that's of use.Good job OH has a van i can see us having alot.( just thought about all the bottles at work)
I will let you know how i get on.
Hopefully it will turn out to be fruitful.

(oh blow just found out its only the cans they give the credit for)

Thank you for all those that clicked on the adverts yesterday its REALLY appreciated if you all could do it everyday that would be great.
I'm sure there was something else i was going to tell you but for the life of me i cant remember what it is at the moment so
until later
nto
x

3 comments:

  1. She is a lovely girl and I know what a joy it is to play! Everyone should build playtime into their day (and colouring in too!).

    Great to hear your recycling plans too. We love clubcard rewards too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS adorable and as for the dog - I roared with laughter at the wig - took me a moment to work out what it was. I love Clubcard vouchers and usually swap them for treats - magazine subscriptions and meals out - pizza express and cafe rouge are favourites of ours. I veen bought #3's railcard with vouchers when he went off to uni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos. Great idea with the recycling, I must find out of I have one local.

    X x

    ReplyDelete