Wednesday 30 May 2012

Evening all

Well the rain missed us again today so i was able to get out and plant lots when i got home from work.I'm so excited about seeing what i have planted grow and hoping for a bumper crop.My garden is definitely full of life from the frog and newts in the pond to the cucumbers which are started to form in the greenhouse.

Well i know at least 2 of you were desperate to know of my recent win.
As i said before this is one for my daughter she is going to go with her boyfriend.I won weekend tickets to the Glade festival.I must be getting old as i don't recognise one name
.http://www.gladefestival.com/stages-2/

I have just started entering comps again , don't really know why i stopped as i was really successful a few years ago, i ve won some brilliant prizes.So hopefully this is the first of many.

We are going to get a few new additions to our family over the next few days.We are getting chickens.I'm so excited.Chicken Coup being delivered tomorrow so we will be going to look for a few Chickens soon after that.I will keep you all posted.

Welcome to my new followers really appreciate everyone that clicks follow or even reads my ramblings.

Until later
x

4 comments:

  1. Far more exciting than the chocolates I won!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be able to have chickens, wish we could have them!! Good luck with your garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great win, although I also have not heard of any of them!

    Fantastic news on the chickens, my mum got 3 last year so I get free eggs once or twice a week, the yolks are almost orange in colour as she feeds them sweetcorn often as a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great win. Must admit I've no idea who most of them are either!

    X x

    ReplyDelete