Thursday 8 December 2011

Swings and Roundabouts

Today i had some bad news on my debt busting front which is going to take some sorting out...
Knew it was going along too well,one of my customers asked me how things are going and i said good but it felt like i was tempting fate and low and behold bad news in the post......

I will sort it !!!!!

One bit of good news.
I had read a few posts on MSE about F & F didn't have a clue what this meant so it was explained to me.It means full and final settlement.A template letter was found and i wrote to the company my hubby had his van loan with,Didn't think i stood a chance as they were receiving payment on time every month,so feeling a bit down i phoned them to ask if they knew anything yet.The decision was in our favour i had offered a F & F of £1000(hubbie owed £1500) payable over 4 months, £250 a month.Great news for us £500 off what we owe.so this has knocked a month off our debt free date for our loans not mortgage.
Final payment for Van loan will now be March not July.

We still have a difficult 6 months but fingers crossed.....

Christmas Cake made was going to post a picture but my camera has mysteriously disappeared.so that is to follow.

Did anyone see Kirsty's Homemade Christmas last night?,i really want to do the snow globes


snowglobe

with my grandchildren but i cant find any Christmas cake decorations the plastic ones ,that don't cost an arm and a leg.Does anyone have any ideas?


3 comments:

  1. Great news about the van loan, I don't understand why they agreed but fantastic for you!

    Tesco are doing a value pack of 3 decorations for 50p which might be ok for a snow globe, I have red stockings , gold candy canes and green trees, not quite the same as cake decs but they might work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you've had some bad news in the post, but it's great news about the van loan. I haven't watched Kirstie yet but I've got it taped to watch later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newgirly,
    i dont guite understand how it works,think it might be because the loan was sold to another company but im pleased.Will have a look at Tesco.
    Thanks
    nto
    x

    ReplyDelete