Friday 23 December 2011

New Dishwasher

Well not brand new just new to me.
I have been without a dishwasher for about 6 months ( maybe less time but seems like longer)
Saw one advertised on Gumtree for £90 and he was offering a 3 month guarantee.I looked at it yesterday and it was lovely,,,can you say that about a dishwasher?


He accepted £80 and help load it in the car.
Hubby and son moved it into the kitchen this morning whilst i was at work and took old broken one to tip.When i got home i plumbed it in and then cleaned it. First load on and now put  away.
I read a comment on Frugal Queens blog that its cheaper to have the dishwasher on than keep boiling kettles .

I worked today and very hard it was too,i was on my own and will be again tomorrow.

When i did get home i made my daughter a very late lunch as she is unable to stand for long as her toes turn blue,Then blanched some veg i had purchased ( reduced)



We are going to my brothers Christmas day so I'm taken the veg and pudding.

Christmas has kinda snuck up on me.still have presents to wrap but that can wait till tomorrow, I'm cream crackered.....

Its quite indoors,have just taken JD to her boyfriends and OH is out for a drink with a builder he does work for so I'm making the most of it sat down with a nice cuppa.....

4 comments:

  1. Have a really wonderful christmas Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain. Easier than washing up to!

    Have a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been without a dishwasher for about six months too after mine broke. Mick doesn't mind washing up though so it hasn't really bothered me. You managed to find a bargain. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete