Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Saturday

My day started well,spent a lovely few hours with my youngest daughter and her boyfriend.On way home eldest daughter rang me in tears.She is in a fairly new relationship which is a bit complicated,family and distance makes it difficult but they were seeing where it could go.Some people in this world always try to cause problems and she encountered this today hence the tears.She came to mine for dinner and sympathy,plenty of love and a resolve to alter a few things in her life.She currently works 2 jobs and has decided that to get away from stirrers to leave her pub job and focus on her day job,Her daytime boss has said she can increase her hours and now she wont be taxed as a 2nd job and the increase in personal allowance we are hopping she wont be too badly off.

Whilst she was here my son came to pick his car up,these 2 haven't spoke in a few years and he wouldn't come in when he knew she was here.This behaviour breaks my heart,I'm welling up just thinking about it,Its got to stop......
I'm sad tonight that my daughter is sad and on her own and sad that even though i will see her tomorrow we have the rest of the family coming around for dinner and she wont be here.....

until later
nto
x

5 comments:

  1. HI family dynamics are not easy sometimes(well most of the time this end!). I know how you feel. Try not to let it make you sad. Its not a nice feeling when you feel helpless to whats going on. I try & tell myself that things will change oneday. Its hard being patient!. Hope you wake up feeling brighterXxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family life can be so hard, my heart breaks for you. You can only do as a mother does and hop ego guide them into forgiveness which will come in time. We are all such stubborn mares at times. (me included!)

    Hope you day goes well. Happy Easter hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your OK, its very unlike you to sound so down x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so sorry for you with all those family disagreements.Life is just too short and I hope that they will make up one day.Meanwhile all you can do is be there for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard to watch our children hurt-I hope things can be better someday soon.

    ReplyDelete