Monday 4 June 2012

Welcome

Morning all and welcome to my new followers,

The weather in my neck of the woods has been awful the only thing it was good for was the garden.Th baskets and veg are looking good.Except my cherry tree,not many cherries on it this year does anyone know why?
The chickens are settling in nicely.The 2 ginger/brown ones are the friendliest,OH is going to build me a bigger run for them so we can keep the dog away from them,she is getting better but you cant take any risks.
A few no spend days here which is great for the debt busting.
Our Jubilee party was postponed from yesterday because of the awful weather and was supposed to be today but most of the people down my lane are miserable and said if it wasn't going to be yesterday they couldn't come.Well its there loss a few of us are going into my neighbours for our on little party.

I'm off to bake some cakes now.
pictures to follow.
x

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great party anyway. Glad the chickens are settling in well.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy baking and have fun at the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. What miseries some people are - as you say it's their loss. Have a great time and enjoy. Glad the hens are settling in. P x

    ReplyDelete