Thursday 4 April 2013

Please,please can we have some good weather

I have come down with yet another cold,I'm coughing and spluttering and sleeping terribly.On top of this my back is still hurting,some days worse than others and seeing snow falling again is not improving my mood.

We have also had loads of sad news in the last 2 weeks 3 people we know well, have sadly passed away.
It does make you take stock of your own mortality (which isn't a good thing when your feeling and moving around like a 90 year old)

Hope you are all fairing better than me
until next time
nto
x


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Put on some good music and relax and stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a "down" time. We've had similar news recently..... I hate this time of year!.
    Keep warm, cuddle a hot water bottle and hopefully the sun will come out soon and make us all feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete