Sunday 7 April 2013

Disaster

This morning i came down to find my fridge freezer had defrosted.It appears to have happened a few days ago as my OH had mentioned that things didn't seem very cold in the fridge.So freezer contents had to be thrown away as warm and soggy.
Now this fridge freezer is 13 months old so i was more than a bit annoyed that it had malfunctioned and thinking "typical 1 month out of guarantee and it breaks" but it has a 2 year guarantee and someone is coming out on Wednesday to repair it.

My cold is slowly going its been a really horrible bug and knocked me for 6.OH now has it...
share and share alike.His is 10 times worse than mine I'm told because he works outside.His warrants not getting up until 1 pm mine apparently caused by not going outside enough.Enough moaning its getting better (mine) that's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that they can fix things quickly. I'm also glad to read that you're feeling better. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you claim on the house insurance for the lost food. Most policies have a £250 replacement allowance for lost freezer foods. Worth a check.

    ReplyDelete