Sunday 25 August 2013

Milestones Museum, Basingstoke

DD(youngest)is on holiday in Zante so its just the 2 of us at home.
Yesterday OH and I decided because it was wet to go to a Victorian Museum in a nearby town.
Milestones is in a huge building and houses replica buildings.It was a thoroughly enjoyable few hours.

One of the pictures below shows a floor cleaner which i use in a customers house to polish her floors,she told me it was 55 years old and hers is still going strong.

we visited the sweet shop and got a weeks ration of sweets.about 2 oz i think.

If you are ever in this part of Hampshire i would highly recommend a visit.




2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a good place to visit, but you come out feeling SO ancient!! My son was mortified when I told him I recognised a lot of things from my childhood!! I don't think I have yet recovered from feeling so OLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nto, sorry I've not popped in for a while, so glad to hear your dd passed her exams x

    ReplyDelete