Sunday 29 July 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Yesterday was my birthday I'm now officially closer to 50 than 40 eek.

My delightful youngest daughter always gets so excited about other peoples birthdays and always decorates the front room with banners, confetti and balloons.
She is always the one that has to give ideas of what to get me.The girls have purchased 3 tickets for us to go and see Woman in Black at the theater in London on Tuesday.How exciting is that....
I got money, perfume and handbag/purse.




I had flowers lots of flowers.My newly found brother sent me a lovely bag of flowers.
So was a very lucky girl.
We went out for a meal on Friday to celebrate both my sons and my birthdays.
Yesterday we had a BBQ last night bit chilly but it was at least dry.
Up bright and early this morning to take DD to work

7 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday!!! Your DD sounds like she would be a great events planner, and so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that cake looks beautifully naughty!
    I've seen W i B on the stage in London: MUCH better than the film - enjoy! and Happy Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous looking cake!! The theatre trip does indeed sound very exciting. Hope you have fun.

    Arwedd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, glad you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday nto! The woman in black is fantastic but scary according to my DD, I hope you have a reaaly great time.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday hun, hope you had a great one. Sounds like you did. Enjoy the theatre.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed the theatre x

    ReplyDelete