Sunday 2 September 2012

Evening out

Yesterday i had the pleasure of accompanying my DD to here


The Roundhouse in Camden,London

to see


Usher.
September 1st saw the start of the Itunes festival and most years one of us has won tickets to see different people.

Being of mature age i didn't know if i should go but I'm glad i did,I knew more of his songs than i thought and the Roundhouse is such a small venue even if you stand at the back you get a brilliant view.

We had a lovely evening and although tired I'm glad i went.
nto
x

5 comments:

  1. Fun,fun! I'm glad too that you went :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed yourself! It will have done you good.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another who's glad you enjoyed yourself!

    I left a message on my diary re the glitch. If you want a shopping list PM me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! I love Usher!

    ReplyDelete