Tuesday 28 May 2013

AWOLagain

Haven't had too much to say recently life has just been plodding on.
I'm still ploughing everything i can into the debt and still trying to live as frugal as i can.
We have had a few dry days lately and its been a treat to spend some time in the garden.Potting on some of my seedlings.My chilli's are doing really well so if all else fails we will have an abundance of spice....

My weekend was fantastic the girls were down for  a fleeting visit so saw them both on Saturday and the wee one on Sunday.It was lovely to see my DS with all his girls.
My girls are good.eldest daughter met up in London with a chap she met on holiday.She had a brilliant time .My youngest even though is studying hard seems content in her life and is occasionally seeing a new chap.
Its so nice to see all the smiles and happiness.




6 comments:

  1. It's great to get the family together in the sun. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had an amazing time

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, glad you had a good time with the girls , newgirly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you had a lovely time with the girls.You must miss them like mad.

    ReplyDelete