Monday 8 October 2012

Thursday should be the day

that our fire is installed.

we have spent weeks no months trying to arrange for our fire to be put in,
We had to have the gas fire removed,once removed OH had to chop away the opening to expose the pipes behind.Saturday the gas engineer (friend of OH) came around to remove the pipes.He decided that it would be easier to swap a days work with OH and come around and  install it properly.
So at the moment its penciled in for Thursday.I'm so excited never thought it would actually go in and i would be left with the hole forever.

So please keep your fingers crossed and if it does go in i will show you the after pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Just in time for the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love a warm fire. If I could I would get rid of my gas heater and put in a wood fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO hope it got fitted today and you are pleased with the result. Not heard from you in a while, you OK? x

    ReplyDelete