Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014

 Well its new years day,start of a new year.Time to put my positive thinking into action.
I always make so many resolutions which i desperately try to stick to but the one i always fail on is weight loss.This one has to be addressed this year as my DS is getting married in the Summer and i would at least like to be a couple of dress sizes smaller.
My others as per norm are to do with money....others include one made by my DD I'm not good with photos but she would like more photos with me as i just refuse normally so I'm going to have to work on that one.
Enter more competitions,continue and try to improve on a frugal lifestyle.The list is very long but I'm going to try...

So here's a start a photo taken in Christmas day with me in it and also a picture of one of my DGD's a surprise visit only for the afternoon last Saturday and was like the cherry on the cake for my Christmas.



3 comments: