Monday, 30 January 2012

Versatile Blogger



Lets hope i get this right.

A lovely lady has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award.
So a huge thank you   marmalade and catmint

I love Annes blog a very talented lady who's life always sounds so interesting.

The Versatile blogger award rules are: that you should pass it on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know that they have been nominated.
Then, you have to share 7 things about yourself.
Finally, you have to thank the award giver and link back to them.



I'm new to blogging and appreciate all my followers and its lovely to think people are interested in my moans and  groans and ramblings.


Here are the 15 blogs i would choose for this award


please may i
fostermummy
our new life in the country
polly dolly vintage
a thrifty mrs
bee happy home
frugal Queen
hard up hester
The Maple syrup mob
frugal down under
lavender attic
shirley goode
the vellemas
crafty fresian

Im now supposed to write 7 things about me

1/ Im blessed with 3 fantastic children.
2/I try hard but don't always succeed.
3/ I'm addicted to the Martin Lewis site
4/ I love the cinema ( especially when free)
5/ I love the theatre
6/ I'm insecure
7/ I need to diet

Anyway, hopefully all my bloggy friends will respond to this award and forward it to their recently discovered blogs
Thanks once again
nto
x

5 comments:

  1. Ah, shucks! Thanks!
    I got this award last week...so my 7 random facts are already on a blog post....not sure if I could think of any more!
    Jane x
    PS You truly deserve the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination hun!

    Apart from the 3 children (I only have 2) you could have wrote my facts.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your 7 things sound very much like me lol

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have now become a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Award, you really deserve to get it too. It's always nice to find out a bit more about each other.

    Re: your question on my Blog, we're just outside Pangbourne.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the Award and for also sharing some new sites with us. Take care.

    ReplyDelete